ss37 Seraphim Alliance

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Ultimate City/Army Building Guide by meffie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Ultimate City/Army Building Guide by meffie   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 am

original post: meffie

Ok guy's. I will be tossing out my method of building, construction, planning, hints, tips etc. If you have anything to add, or you find something I made a mistake on please feel free to comment.

Please note this was my personal method, and by no means the only way to accomplish end game lvl's. This is just what has worked for me.

Also for those of you creating your first city. Please understand it takes time, and support to develop.

Some quick tips and "Rule of Thumbs"

For all my cities I use 10 cottages. At level 9 this provides about 13k Idle pop with full resources @ level 9 (Level 9 TownHall) which is plenty for some income @ 20% taxes and troop training. 7k Arch at any given time is plenty to amas a vast army over several cities.

Make sure you have an Inn at least level 4, and check it DAILY. You want to Recruit EVERY hero you find thats below level 10 and 65+ on any stat. These become VERY important in how fast you develop, and how effective end game play is for you.

Politics Hero = Production, Construction Time and Wall Defense Build Boost
Intell Hero = Research Time Boost, Scouting Mission Boost
Attack Hero = Troop Train Time Boost
That being said, of course the particular hero has to be mayor when your having him boost a particular role. Swap them out freely.

Valley's: As soon as you can start building troops, you need to immediately take valley's. Even lvl 1's to start. These will increase your ability to advance exponentially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seraphim.team-talk.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate City/Army Building Guide by meffie   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 am

Ok so here's my basic "Town" setup. This setup is an end game City Setup for troop production. This setup assumes you already have more than enough hero's to support all your Cities.

10 Cottages
16 Barracks
1 Rally Point
1 Feasting Hall
1 Beacon Tower
1 Embassy
1 Relief Station
1 Academy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate City/Army Building Guide by meffie   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 am

This setup will support up to 20k Scouts (For defense) but nothing more.

6 Farms
1 Quarry
8 Iron Mines
22 Lumber Mills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate City/Army Building Guide by meffie   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate City/Army Building Guide by meffie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum